Juice Jam 2016

Juice Jam 2016 sold out; Students buy 9,500 tickets in 4 days

Frankie Prijatel | Senior Staff Photographer

Juice Jam officially sold out on Tuesday, according to the University Union Twitter account.

“We are excited to announce that we have tied the record for the fastest selling Juice Jam set by last year’s festival, with 9,500 tickets being sold in 4 days,” said Grant Nygaard, UU’s public relations director in a statement.

Rapper Fetty Wap will headline Juice Jam 2016 on Sunday, Sept. 25.

Pop artist Tove Lo, DJ and producer Marshmello, rapper D.R.A.M., indie electronic artist Stephen and rock artist LOLO will perform on the concert’s two stages.

This year is the 13th annual Juice Jam and it will take place at Skytop Field on South Campus. Doors for the event will open at noon and performances will begin at 12:10 p.m.

Tickets for Syracuse University and State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry students cost $20 with a school ID. Tickets were made available on Saturday at 12 p.m.

The event’s date is later than in past years due to several scheduling conflicts.

Yellow school buses to Skytop Field will begin running from both College Place and Stadium Place at 11 a.m. on Sunday.

“We are looking forward to September 25th being a memorable day for the entire student body and appreciate all the support and enthusiasm we have gotten from the community,” Nygaard said.