What does your dorm room say about you?

Ever have someone walk into your room that didn’t know you? Well, here is a quiz to give you an idea of what people can find out about you from your humble abode. Tally your letters and check out your score at the end.

1. The walls of your room are covered with:

a. Calendars and reminders of your upcoming events, no matter how boring.

b. Ads cut out of magazines showing the newest Ralph Lauren or Dolce & Gabana items you plan to buy next week.

c. Posters of Martin Luther King, Jr., Eleanor Roosevelt and JFK giving some of their greatest speeches.

d. Paintings, drawings and a life size poster of Gandhi.

e. Posters of all the sport greats: Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan and Joe Montana.

2. Your closet is:

a. Split up by type of clothing, color and frequency of use.

b. So full that your Steve Maddens have no where to go.

c. Filled with T-Shirts adorned with inspirational words that you wear to weekly rallies.

d. Any type of clothing that allows you to feel the wind on all areas of your skin.

e. Full of Jerseys, from the Indians to the Bills.

3.On your desk you have:

a. Pens and Post-its. Everything you need to keep you on top of whatever life throws at you.

b. A bottle of Fiji water and a Blackberry.

c. Books by some of your greatest idols and a day by day quote calendar.

d. Paintbrushes, water colors and a sketchpad.

e. Four different TVs showing all of the games that are on at the moment.

4. Your bed:

a. Has coordinating bedspread, pillows and sheets in complementary colors (and is always made, of course).

b. Has a down comforter and pillows filled with feathers plucked from only the finest geese.

c. Is covered in material adorned with famous newspaper headlines.

d. Is all earth tones. It really puts you in touch with nature.

e. Features all major sports logos from the NFL, MLB and NBA.

5. Your entertainment collection includes:

a. All your DVDs and CDs arranged in alphabetical order by genre from Abba to ZZ Top.

b. All the top quality equipment. Nothing but the best for your Top-40/Ashton Kutcher collection.

c. Lennon and Dylan. They speak to you.

d. Yanni. He really puts you in touch with your spiritual side.

e. Jock Jams, baby. It’s always time to pump it up!

Mostly As

Organization is your middle name.

You have your day scheduled every second from sunup to sundown. You carry a planner around with you and often use the phrase, ‘I’ll see if I can pencil you in.’ You hate disorder and can’t stand it when things aren’t in their place. Your constant OCD will inevitably lead to premature wrinkles.

Mostly Bs

You are all about class.

You know what you want no matter the cost. You know when the latest Coach purse is going to hit stores and Louis Vuitton can see you coming a mile away. You certainly know how to make a statement, especially a credit card statement.

Mostly Cs

You’ve got passion.

You are inspired by the works of some of the world’s greatest leaders. You use their quotes in everyday conversation and preach their ideals as if they were you own. Who wants to be himself/herself when you can just take a cue from someone else?

Mostly Ds

You are free-spirited.

You find solace in art and music. You feel you can learn everything you need to know from Mother Nature. Too bad SU doesn’t offer credits for that.

Mostly Es

You are a sports fanatic.

Enthusiast doesn’t even begin to describe your many sports-related obsessions. You cried when the Sox finally won the World Series and have convinced every person you know that this is the year the Bills will win the Super Bowl. You can spout off statistics like no one’s business; unfortunately, you failed the actual class on them.